Saturday, May 14, 2016

Semi-Colon

You have no idea how magnificent your brilliance stand in stark contrast against the rest of my universe. My only regret was that I was too distracted with a handful other irrelevant pursuits that I failed to acknowledge it sooner. 

I look at you and I see all the things we could be. At the same time, all the things we are not. It's unfortunate how something so beautiful can be as sad. 

My heart sings of nothing but good things and happiness for you--- with or without me in it. But for now, I'll keep my distance because the love from my heart radiates so intensely it burns. I pray you finally find it-- the love to call your home, the love to live for, the love who stays. 

This isn't goodbye. This is just me saying, I love you but this isn't going anywhere.  
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...