Monday, July 27, 2015

In Search of Light

I haven't been proud of myself recently-- in more ways than one. I have numerous nightmares of words that should have been said and those that shouldn't have been, of things I could've done better and of circumstances I shouldn't have been entangled with. The world has its funny ways of making you feel inadequate-- the kind that kills. Age old wisdom has taught me to be selective with the things I take in from the world and time has taught me to be kind with the words I say to myself and yet it's still a struggle to hush all self-conceived devils, who are equally as stubborn as I. 


So I ran to the One I always run to every time I search for light--- never fails.  :)




"Sovereign in the mountain air. Sovereign on the ocean floor. With me in the calm. With me in the storm. In your everlasting arms, all the pieces of my life. All my hopes. All I need. All my dreams. All my fears. Whatever comes my way, I will trust You."
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...