Tuesday, July 09, 2013

J Cubed :)

Pen is leaving for Turkey later. For good.







And I dreaded this day for the longest time. Ironically, tonight I feel a bit excited for her. Don't get me wrong, I don't look forward to her leaving the country. Of course I want her to stay. I will miss our spontaneous weekly escapades. I will miss our food trips, our shopping sprees, our salon pamper time, and late night movie/coffee dates in Greenhills or Greenbelt.  I even envisioned our kids to grow up together--our families having picnic and out of town trips and whatnots. Oh you get the pretty picture!  I will miss her tons BUUUT I'm all for what makes her happy. So if her happiness meant going to the farther side of the world, she can go wherever her heart desires and I will, by all means, support her. :-)


Looking forward to travelling to Turkey to see her either later this year or early next year. :) I hope the schedule permits.


Light and Love, 
Ahjh :*


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...