Thursday, September 02, 2010

Ain't she Adorable?

My current wallpaper =)) Ain't she adorable? Meet Agnes from Despicable Me. Although they could have really thought of a cuter name. *wink*.

Didn't like the movie as much as I thought I'd like it. Maybe I'm growing up. HAHA. But Agnes made it worth watching. =p She's just simply adorable. =)))

*I've been thinking a lot lately and tonight I came into conclusion that maybe I've been thinking too much. As an Industrial Engineer I was taught to make definite the uncertainties. AND this is one uncertainty I cannot yet define. It frustrates me. But frustration will lead me nowhere. And I'm sick and tired of these crippling fears. I'm done. Que sera sera.

Blind spots.

At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together. And I tried to focus on what's tearing me apart thinking it was the right thing to do. BUT I couldn't handle it even for a few hours! So from tonight onwards, I will focus merely on what's holding me together. AND be as happy as I can be. I deserve to be.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...