Monday, June 11, 2012

A Whole New World


I've started working for a local company a week short of a month now. It's funny because I've been getting raised eyebrows from my family, friends and previous schoolmates. They couldn't fathom the fact that I chose to work for a local banking institution than the other multi-national companies that offered me jobs.

To be honest, I'm not so sure I made the best choice myself. I wouldn't deny that every time I get belittled by anyone in particular, a part of my heart cringes in insecurity. I wouldn't deny that when I think about the other bigger companies that I turned down, I part of me wonders what if. But I know that the Lord will not lead me to my downfall. I know that if I held onto Him and the principles He has taught me, He will make me prosper wherever I am-no matter how barren my place seems to the world.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...