Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Confidence

Is something I never fully had.


I never fully believed in myself and the things I can do. I think that most people expect too much from me and I always end up disappointing them :/ These people include myself. I am almost always apprehensive of the judgement from the people around me. It scares me too much to focus on simply just doing the things that I love and the things that needed to be done. Sometimes, I feel the strong desire to do good that it overwhelms me so much I end up simply just failing. I wish to face life with confidence.

I wish to go through the days with the courage to do the things the way I want it done without having to worry about what the other people would think of me.

I vow to be feisty, inspiring, exciting and contagious! So help me GOD.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...