Saturday, June 05, 2010

First Cluster Wide Household Meeting

This summer GOD has not only blessed us with new members to take care of, He has also anointed us with new leaders to take care of us!

It felt so good to finally have regular household meetings with YFC Central C1 leaders! The new addition to our family -Andrea Sedano and Michael Ang- made this possible! Yay to our new leaders!

We previously had another household meeting at the Ramos Residence last Thursday. It was also our late birthday celebration for Khim =) On that fateful day, Andrea opened up a concern about someone from YFC Onyx. I'm glad we finally got to shrug off the protective walls we had (more of I had). I am super looking forward to more household meetings with these people. I wish I could also welcome them at my place soon!




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...