Monday, April 12, 2010

Sometimes I forget how much different we are from each other. Sometimes, I hate you for not doing the things I would have done if I were in your shoes. But then again, I hate myself for hating you for that same stupid reason.

I can always say that emotions are irrational. That anger is an initial response that I do not intend to feel. That hating you is beyond my control. But I don't want to be a captive of my emotions anymore.

Most of the time, I feel torn. Because I don't want to be a selfish bitch, who acts merely upon her emotions. But I don't want to be a selfless doormat that you can step on either. BUT it's so hard to not cross the line sometimes. Oops, okay, most of the time.


Then again, it doesn't make me love you less. In fact, it makes me realize how much I love you more.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...